|Type||Heat Pipe / Evacuated Tube Collector|
|Circulation Type||Indirect / Closed Loop (Passive)|
|Certification||CE, Solar Keymark, AS/NZS|
|Recommend region||world wide|
* High performance evacuated tube collectors
* Can be mounted free-standing or on a pitched roof, easy to install, simple roof fixings
* Heat pipe - offer low maintenance
* No water in the vacuum tubes, no freezing problem in winter, can be used in cold area. One broken tube will not affect the function of the system.
* 3 years warranty, 20+ years lifespan
* Market leading efficiency/output
* Triple layer selective absorber coating, absorption coefficient >94%
* Evacuated tube outer tube thickness >1.8mm
* 14mm high conductivity heat pipe condenser, Nick-coated condenser surface.
* Aluminum frame, strong structure, light weight.
* High and constant pressure of polyurethane foaming technology ensure the outstanding insulation quality.
Evacuated tube solar collector use evacuated tubes to absorb solar energy then transfer energy to heat pipe via aluminum fin, when heat pipe is heated and working liquid vaporize and rise to top of heat pipe condenser (condenser is inserted into the mainfold port inside the solar collector manifold), when the heat pipe condenser meet cold water flow inside the manifold port, the working liquid will cool down and fluidify return to the bottom of heat pipe, so time and time again repeat this process, finally cold water(glycol) inside the manifold port be heated.
Before installation, please note:
1. Installation personnel must wear gloves, avoiding to scratch hands due to glass tubes broken during the installation.
2. When touching the condenser and collector's pipe head of heat pipe during installation, should pay attention to scald.
3. If collector is installed on the simple roof, collector' weight to the effect of roof capacity should be considered.
4. When installing the collector, please take into consideration the issue of wind and snow loading. High wind and snow regions may require inspection and approval by an authorized engineer or the local building department. It is the responsibility of the installation officer to ensure that the frame mounting is of suitable strength points.
5. To have the best performance, please make sure the installation angle at 15-75 degree.
More than two sets of collector is cascaded and multiple connected, so piping stress must be considered and using corrugated pipe or expansion components to relief stress. The connection between the collectors (the flexible steel pipe is recommended as it bears the vibration more effectively). Installation for collector arrays up to 20㎡
|diameter of condenser (mm)||24|
|packing size (mm)||1020*150*300||1440*150*300||1850*150*300||2260*150*300||2680*150*300|
|tube+heat pipe packing size (mm)||1920*330*250, 15tubes/carton|
|material||aluminum alloy● stainless steel 304○|
|● - standard|
|○ - optional|
|— - none|